Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Calling all investors
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Here's your chance to buy a renovated single level brick home plus studio in beautiful Bundeena just 200 metres from the Hordern's Beach & Bonnie Vale picnic grounds. Home & studio both currently rented out. Double income
* Modern kitchen with timber bench tops, gas cooktop & loads of storage space & breakfast bar
* Spacious dining space open to the kitchen, plus a generous living area
* Modern bathroom with deep bath, laundry with shower & second toilet
* 2 bedrooms have mirrored built-in wardrobes
* Timber floors throughout, ceiling fans in living, dining & main bedroom
* Rear study or sunroom overlooks the level yard, lock-up garage
* Leafy gardens with covered entertaining area & veggie patch
* Self-contained one-bedroom studio, currently tenanted separately to the house with separate entrance.
It's just a short walk to Hordern's Beach, Bonnievale Beach, village shops, cafs, Bowling club & ferry wharf from this property that's ideal as an investment, holiday home or home and income. Be quick to inspect!
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Solar Panels
697m² / 0.17 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.