Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Calling all investors
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Here's your chance to buy a renovated single level brick home plus studio in beautiful Bundeena just 200 metres from the Hordern's Beach & Bonnie Vale picnic grounds. Home & studio both currently rented out. Double income
* Modern kitchen with timber bench tops, gas cooktop & loads of storage space & breakfast bar
* Spacious dining space open to the kitchen, plus a generous living area
* Modern bathroom with deep bath, laundry with shower & second toilet
* 2 bedrooms have mirrored built-in wardrobes
* Timber floors throughout, ceiling fans in living, dining & main bedroom
* Rear study or sunroom overlooks the level yard, lock-up garage
* Leafy gardens with covered entertaining area & veggie patch
* Self-contained one-bedroom studio, currently tenanted separately to the house with separate entrance.
It's just a short walk to Hordern's Beach, Bonnievale Beach, village shops, cafs, Bowling club & ferry wharf from this property that's ideal as an investment, holiday home or home and income. Be quick to inspect!
DISCLAIMER: This advertisement contains information provided by their parties. While all care is taken to ensure otherwise, Ray White Bundeena, does not make any representation as to the accuracy of any of the information contained in the advertisement, does not accept any responsibility or liability and recommends that any client make their own investigations and enquiries. All images are indicative of the property only.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Solar Panels
697m² / 0.17 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.