POTENTIAL PLUS - Water Views & Granny Flat!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This home hides a secret- Potential for expansive water views from a second a second storey. Bring these to life with a little remodelling. This brick home has great bones. As an added bonus its income producing as there is a tenant in the rear in a granny flat like set up. An ideal investment purchase in a desirable position. Private leafy outlook in quiet location
* 2 double bedrooms upstairs with French doors to balcony (one with built-ins)
* 3rd bedroom upstairs & 4th bedroom or study on lower level
* Large eat-in kitchen with new oven and vinyl flooring
* Large near level block-725sqms
* Bathrooms on both levels includes shower, bath & toilet with combined internal laundry on lower level
* Great living area on the bottom
* Separate fully self-contained granny flat like set up in the rear with own yard space.
Ideal for S.M.S.F or redevelop in this very rare Royal National Park Village surrounded by pristine beaches and amazing bush walks at your door step. The versatility of this property will means it won't last.Inspect today
Council Rates $503.00 per quarter
Water rates 291.71 Approx a quarter
2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.